Sunday, January 30, 2011

Screencasts and Last Week's Class - How to control your privacy settings and lists of friends on Facebook!

Update!  My screencast, embedded:


Since I added SI643 after the first class, last week's session was my first.  I enjoyed the energy of the class, as well as the interaction.  The mix of focus on the assignments, readings, blogs, and hands-on activities was invigorating and helpful for staying engaged over a three-hour period.  I really enjoyed the progression of the class - it displayed much of what we read about successful instruction for week 1.  As well, our discussion of experts and novices was a helpful supplement to the reading.

The screencasting activity was extremely helpful in guiding my work for the screencast assignment.  Not only was it *fun* to look at other's screencasts and evaluate them, but it was very educational.  In my screencast below you'll you'll see application of the many of the techniques we learned.

Facebook_Friend_Lists_Privacy

No comments:

Post a Comment