Sunday, November 18, 2012

Feeling thankful today

With the Thanksgiving holiday right around the corner, I'm feeling particularly thankful today...

  • To my family for all of their support and love during the last two and a half years (and my whole life!)
  • To my husband who yesterday cleaned the whole house and did all of the laundry and brings me to work or class everyday and cooks for me and has helped keep my day-to-day life happening 
  • To my friends for putting up with me saying "sorry, I can't" because I'm too busy doing homework or working - and still being totally awesome
  • To my past co-workers at the UM Library for teaching me so much about service, research, technology, teaching, and professionalism
  • To my current co-workers who are some of the most positive and supportive people I've met
  • To my former classmates at UMSI from whom I learned so much and am glad to still know!
  • To my current classmates at the School of Ed whom I've been lucky to get to know better this semester
  • To myself for being almost done with school
  • For this week - the calm before the storm of final papers
  • For my life- I'm so grateful for all of the people in it and for everything I have
Wishing you and yours a fantastic Thanksgiving this week!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment