Friday, August 3, 2012

Everything I want to write, I can't

I'll use the rain analogy again for this week, even though we've had another dry spell.  When it rains, it pours.  And unfortunately, at this time, I can't share any details about the weather.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------
Ok.. enough of the vague comparisons to precipitation.  But seriously, when life happens, it happens.  It's weird that way.   And right now, it is happening.  Like, everything.  Personal, professional, future... lots of it is on the move right now.  And I can't say a word about it. 

It's weird how life happens.  Everything I want to write about, I can't.  Until probably next week.  Maybe.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------
All I really know is that I am cleaning out my office of two years today.  One more step in this crazy transition.  Question is... what to keep and what to throw away (recycle)?  What notes do I need from the last 24 months?  What will be useful in the future?  More inquisitions lead to fewer answers.

And that's ok.  That's my my life right now, as it's happening - and it certainty is...
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------


P.S.  I promise in a few weeks this blog will become more substantive again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment