Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Break

The University of Michigan, each fall, gives students two days off from class for fall break.  Fall break happens around the middle of October, before midterms, and provides students a time to relax or catch up.

Even with a packed schedule, having six hours less of class time and the additional hours of reading for those two classes over two days allows me a bit of a mental break.  It also means that the semester is nearly half over (what?!) and that my time transitioning to a full-time employee is nearing.

It's a strange feeling to know that my 18 1/2 years of school will be complete in less than two months.  It's also refreshing knowing that my degrees have helped me land an amazing job that helps promote a school that changes the lives of its students and the world.  I'll leave it at that today, giving myself a bit of a break from blogging this week, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment