Sunday, October 21, 2012

My first real event is right around the corner

As part of my new job at the University of Michigan School of Information (UMSI), I am planning our major fall recruiting event - Connect with UMSI which will bring prospective students to an afternoon full of information about the program, including admissions and financial aid, career services, and an overview of program offerings.  I've learned a lot so far about what it takes to plan this event, and I'm learning more each day.

I'm excited to have the chance to host this next Saturday, and spread the word about the program that helped change my life.  I'll reflect on the event in next week's blog post.  Feel free to spread the word if you know of interested and engaged people who would be a good fit for our School!

No comments:

Post a Comment